If you want professional strength products, this is the place to go. My bug man was surprised to see me with the very same products that he is using. I am thinking about letting him go and doing it all myself but I like the guy. We’ll see....
Shipping is provided Monday thru Friday betweeen the hours of 9am and 5pm EST. All orders placed on weekends. holidays, or after hours will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
Free shipping will be provided via any carrier The Pest Control Store selects. Typically this will be the United States Postal Service or UPS Ground. Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and any other US province or territory.
Expedited shipping may be provided at an additional charge to the purchaser. To inquire about these options please contact us, toll free at (877) 922-1221.
Some products may require shipping surcharges. Any and all required surcharges will be paid by the customer and are not included in the free shipping policy.
All aerosol cans must be shipped UPS Ground. They cannot be shipped via USPS or UPS Air.
Products on this site are sold across the nation. However, some products cannot be sold and/or shipped to New York, Connecticut, Vermont, California, or outside the lower 48 United States. It is the responsibility of the purchaser/user to verify that any products purchased are properly licensed for distribution and use in the Country, State, County, City, or Province where used. All monies will be promptly refunded if any product shipped to a customer is found to be illegal for use or distribution for any reason by that customer's Country, State, County, City, Province, etc. Said products must not be opened or used and must be returned immediately to The Pest Control Store. It is impossible for PPC (d.b.a. The Pest Control Store) to know every licensing restriction, product registration requirement, use requirement or limitations of every State, County, City, Province, or Locality where the product is ultimately used. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or end user to obtain the appropriate license, permit, or registration for use of these products required by that purchaser's local, state, and federal authorities.
Shipping policies may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
Any unopened and unused product purchased from The Pest Control Store may be returned within 30 days from original purchase. Any product opened or partially used will not be accepted for return. An original reciept will also be required to process any returned item. Products that qualify for return will receive a refund equal to the original purchase price less shipping and handling costs.
All returns should be sent to:
The Pest Control Store
1394 Indian Traill-Lilburn Rd NW
Norcross, GA 30093
Please send all returns by UPS with insured receipt for your protection. If you live within one of Peachtree Pest Control's service areas you may return your product and receive a credit towards professional services. To view these service areas click here.
Product Return policies may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
The Pest Control Store will make every effort to ship products on the date in which the order is received. Any product that is out of stock will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available for shipment. You will be notified by telephone or email of the estimated ship date. Charges for products on back order will not be applied to your credit card until they are actually shipped to you. There is no need to re-order.
Back order policies may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
1. Peachtree Pest Control (“PPC”) is merely a distributor of pest control supplies and products and does not warrant or guarantee the safety or the effectiveness of any of the products listed on this website. Any warranty or guarantee of safety, merchantability, effectiveness, or fitness for any particular use lies solely with the manufacturer of the product. Furthermore, purchaser agrees that PPC is not responsible for any bites, stings, or diseases from any pest or insect associated with use of any purchased product.
2. Pesticide containers always contain a pesticide label that specifies the EPA registration number as well as exact directions for use of the product. The label is the law and all users are required to read and follow all label directions. The free advice given by any PPC employee or agent or on any of the pages on this website for pesticide application or use are based on common application practices in the pest control industry. This free advice should never be construed to take the place of direction on the pesticide label itself. The pesticide label is the law and is a legal document. Always read and follow the label directions before using any pesticide product.
3. Certain products sold on this website may require special licensing, training, or registration of the user. Products sold on this website are sold throughout the nation and it is impossible for PPC to know every licensing restriction, product registration requirements, use requirements or limitations of every State, County, City, Province, or locality where the product is ultimately used. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or the end user to obtain the appropriate license, permit, or registration for use of the product required by that purchaser’s local, state and federal authorities. It is also the responsibility of the user to verify that any products purchased are properly licensed for distribution and use in the Country, State, County, City or Province where used. All monies will be promptly refunded if any product shipped to a customer is found to be illegal for use or distribution for any reason by that customer’s Country, State, County, City, Province, etc. Said products must not be opened or used and must be returned immediately to PPC.
4. Customer assumes responsibility for proper purchase and for safe, proper and legal use of the products purchased from PPC. The products sold by PPC are intended for personal use only, in accordance with the purchaser’s state laws and restrictions, and are not to be used by unlicensed persons for profit.
5. Any legal issues brought forth against PPC will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. This disclaimer is a legally binding contract between PPC and its paying customers.
6. Products sold have either an accompanying label or “directions for use” wordage that describes how to safely use, dispense, store, handle and/or apply the product. Customer acknowledges that “the label is the law,” and Customer agrees to read and follow the label and directions for use and handling of the product. Customer is on notice that using a product inconsistent with its label is illegal and may be both dangerous and hazardous. Customer agrees to read the product label, strictly abide by it, and holds PPC harmless for any injury, damages, or harm caused by use of any product purchased from PPC. Your “click” to purchase is verification of your agreement to do so. Customer releases PPC from all liability related to all products or equipment received, and Customer agrees that all product liability issues are solely with the manufacturer. Clicking the “purchase/buy now” button will be mutually understood as Customer’s agreement to the above stated release. Clicking on the “purchase/buy” button will serve as Customer’s waiver of their signature, both expressed and implied.